- Irodát keres
- BUDAPEST KÖRNYÉKE
- TOVÁBBI VÁROSOK
CBRE expands its EMEA business with acquisition of affiliate in Turkey
The affiliate has offered valuation, leasing, investment, research and consultancy expertise in Turkey for more than 20 years and its client base includes local and regional property companies as well as multi-nationals operating and/or investing in that country. Anthony Labadie has been appointed as Managing Director of CBRE’s Turkey operations. Mr. Labadie joined CBRE’s Spanish business in 2004 and established the company’s Casablanca office in late 2005. In 2008, he returned to Spain and has led its successful Global Corporate Services offering since then. Feroze Bundhun, the affiliate’s Managing Director, remains with the business as a consultant to CBRE in Turkey.
Mike Strong, Chairman & CEO of Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), CBRE, said: “This acquisition consolidates our presence in an increasingly important market where both investors and corporate occupiers are converging. Our affiliate has strong existing capabilities in Turkey and formally combining our firms will allow us to enhance the services we provide to local and international clients, many of whom are targeting Turkey for its growth potential.”
Turkey recorded the biggest GDP growth of any European country in 2011 (8%). Its economic performance, and the emergence of an increasingly young and prosperous middle class, has resulted in increased confidence among retailers, developers and investors in the country. Major international retailer brands are expanding aggressively in this market and Turkey also currently has the highest shopping centre development pipeline in Europe.
Istanbul is ranked highest in Europe for both investment opportunities and for city development prospects, according to a recent Urban Land Institute analysis. The hotel and retail markets are experiencing particularly strong growth and the office market in Istanbul remains active with sustained rental growth and low vacancy rates.
- Quaestor-botrány: ide tették a kisbefektetők pénzét
- 97%-os telítettség a West End Business Centerben, új bérlők a MOM Parkban
- Nobilis Kristóf megvette a Lánchíd-palotát
- Bank Center: a pénzügyi szektor fellegvára
- S IMMO Hungary: szerződéshosszabbítás több mint 12 000 m2-re és fejlesztések 2012 első felében
- Felépült az Unilever környezettudatos hűtőháza
- Jones Lang LaSalle selected by Logica as exclusive global real estate adviser
- Globális ingatlan tanácsadóvá választotta a Jones Lang LaSalle-t a Logica
- Startra kész a Váci Corner Offices
- A CBRE felvásárolta török társvállalatát
Iroda és irodaház ajánló
Meghirdetné irodakeresését?Ide kattintson!